Thursday, June 21, 2012

Give 'Em Hell Talib Kweli EarDrum Version

### Vital Records - Give 'Em Hell Talib Kweli EarDrum Version.###
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination Give 'Em Hell Talib Kweli EarDrum Version.

Do you know about - Give 'Em Hell Talib Kweli EarDrum Version

Vital Records ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Vital Records . You look at this article for information about a person wish to know is Vital Records .

How is Give 'Em Hell Talib Kweli EarDrum Version

Give 'Em Hell Talib Kweli EarDrum Version Video Clips. Duration : 4.40 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Vital Records . Talib Kweli's remake of his slam poetry piece 'Hell' featured in Russel Simmons 'Def Poetry Jam' LYRICS BELOW featuring artists: Coi Mattison & Lyfe Jennings The song is listed in his album 'EarDrum' and is signed to Warner Bros. Records Lyrics Every Sunday dressing up, catching gossip at its worst. Couldn't see the difference in the Baptist and the Catholic Church. Caught up in the rapture of the first chapter and second verse, If we all god's children then what's the word of the reverend worth? Taught early that faith is blind like justice when you facing time, If we all made in god's image then that means his face is mine. Wait or is that blasphemy? it's logical it has to be, If I don't look like my father then the way I live is bastardly, Naturally that's confusion to a young'n trying to follow christ, Taught that if you don't know jesus then you lead a hollow life. Never question the fact that jesus was jewish not a christian, Or that christianity was law according to politicians. who was King James? And why did he think that it was so vital to remove chapters and make his own version of the bible? They say hell is underground, heaven is in the sky they say that's where you go when you die, but how they know? I've been to many churches, I've quoted many verses, I've dealt with my base self, I controlled my many urges. I used to study my lessons, That was a blessing not a curse, i learnt that heaven and hell exist right here on earth, word, Studied with Rastafarian's ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Vital Records . Where you may offer use in your life. And just remember, your reaction is Vital Records . View Related articles related to Vital Records . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Give 'Em Hell Talib Kweli EarDrum Version.


No comments:

Post a Comment