Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hazell Dean - Trade Him For A Newer Model

### Vital Records - Hazell Dean - Trade Him For A Newer Model.###
Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Hazell Dean - Trade Him For A Newer Model.

Do you know about - Hazell Dean - Trade Him For A Newer Model

Vital Records ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Vital Records . You read this article for information on what you wish to know is Vital Records .

How is Hazell Dean - Trade Him For A Newer Model

Hazell Dean - Trade Him For A Newer Model Video Clips. Duration : 3.22 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Vital Records . "Disco 2008" is here. And I'm reunited again with Hazell Dean. This retro disco high energy stomper is the seventh song for our brand new album "Disco 2008" to have a finished video here on YouTube. We have now finished recording all of the twenty four songs going on it, plus three more songs just for the DVD version. As for the videos, and there is a video for each and every track, we still have a lot more to make over the next two weeks, to meet our December deadline. So we're all going to be busy at Centre City Records. And here is a complete exclusive. The brand new video for one of the tracks on the upcoming monster album "Disco 2008" - the first ever Disco album of twenty four all brand new tracks, all of which have a free DVD with them, to watch each artist perform them, and keep classic Disco alive for this millenium.The album is released on December 3rd 2007. I first worked with Hazell in 1983, when I remixed her High Energy monster hit, "Searching (I Gotta Find A Man)", which was commissioned by Barry Evangeli from Proto Records. It was one of the first ever twelve inch remixes where the record had additional production for the mix, and it charted in the pop charts at number six, earning me a nice gold disc. I then went on to remix a couple of tracks for her at EMI and then produced "You're My Rainbow", which also came out as a fantastic and much sought after Disconet remix, and we did a duet with House Music legend Darryl Pandy, of "Ain't Nothing Like The Real ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Vital Records . Where you can offer used in your daily life. And most significantly, your reaction is Vital Records . View Related articles related to Vital Records . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Hazell Dean - Trade Him For A Newer Model.


No comments:

Post a Comment