Saturday, July 21, 2012

THE BOTS "Notre Monde"

1# THE BOTS "Notre Monde".
Advertisements

VDO of THE BOTS "Notre Monde"

After we got the data about California Vital Records ago VDO, we will verify the THE BOTS "Notre Monde". I urge everyone to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I have come upon THE BOTS "Notre Monde". I saw that it absolutely was necessary for them to be printed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not wish to publish VDO. i am happy to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. on Bing THE BOTS "Notre Monde" Tube. Duration : 4.93 Mins.

SPIN: "Best Newcomers" ROLLINGSTONE: "One of [Vans Warped Tour 2011] coolest, most unexpected sets was delivered by the Bots--- two brothers from Glendale, California, ages 13 and 18 -- playing tough and melodic punk 'n' blues in the Black Keys mode. "I'm pretty sure their mom is out on tour and watching over them," Against Me!'s Tom Gabel told Rolling Stone backstage, calling the young duo one of his favorite acts on this year's 44-date tour." www.thebotsband.com http www.facebook.com
View Related articles on Bing associated with California Vital Records. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share THE BOTS "Notre Monde".
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment