Saturday, July 14, 2012

DPG ft. Snoop Dogg - New York New York

1# DPG ft. Snoop Dogg - New York New York.
Advertisements

VDO of DPG ft. Snoop Dogg - New York New York

After we got the knowledge concerning California Vital Records ago VDO, we are going to look at the DPG ft. Snoop Dogg - New York New York. I urge everyone to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have bump into DPG ft. Snoop Dogg - New York New York. I saw that it had been vital for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not need to publish VDO. i'm pleased to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. DPG ft. Snoop Dogg - New York New York Video Clips. Duration : 5.10 Mins.

Featuring Snoop] Yo B (turn your speakers up man) Turn your speakers up money! Yo God! (Yo God?) Yo I got mad skills. Isn't that money? Chorus: Snoop New York New York big city of dreams And everything in New York ain't always what it seems You might get fooled if you come from out of town But I'm down by law, and I'm from the Dogg Pound Verse One: Kurupt It's the incredible, the lyrical You can't be me like Niece, to see me is gonna take a miracle I'm driving motherfuckers hysterical, with a touch of this twister, stylistic mixture What I create pulsates, there is no escape Annihilate your mental mindstate Dre labels my vocabulary abusive I packs more knowledge than Confuscius, I'm deadly Induce you like Medusa, with thoughts to shed And niggaz throughout this hemisphere, far and near Prepare, catch me chillin like the winter Up against the number one contender, as I enter Cause I gets heated like friction Motherfuck your whole jurisdiction, react this fact not fiction Telepathic addiction, to this homicidal recital Dangerous and vital to all my rivals Suicidal, brainwaves conveys To the average motherfucker's minds these days I'm all ready to put work in Take ten steps and turn to shoot the first nigga smirkin Give a FUCK, what's your name, what you claim Or why you came, motherfucker don't explain Simply, don't tempt me, cause I'm simply Layin hoes lifes empty, the invicible MC Chorus One Chorus Two: Snoop Too much, I serve too many people, too much It's too much, I ...
View Related articles associated with California Vital Records. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share DPG ft. Snoop Dogg - New York New York.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment