Wednesday, July 11, 2012

KRS-One - A Friend & My Philosophy

#The Best KRS-One - A Friend & My Philosophy.
Advertisements

Good VDO of KRS-One - A Friend & My Philosophy

Not previously, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i'm pleased to gift Video on Oregon Vital Records. i need it to block my sisters. and the public. info that is helpful. with your friends. KRS-One - A Friend & My Philosophy, which I actually have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the knowledge. The End. Judgment within the read. KRS-One - A Friend & My Philosophy Video Clips. Duration : 3.13 Mins.

All I really need is a friend...Because I think very deeply. If you don't know KRS-One, what the fuck have you been doing for the last twenty one years? KRS starting with the legendary group BDP (Boogie Down Productions) has been holding it down since 1986. Blastmaster, The Teacha, KRS-One, number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. This video was taken in Jan of 2007 in Portland OR. How do I know? I know because of KRS-One like the late Bradley Nowell. Enjoy, Verbz www.myspace.com www.youtube.com twitter.com verbz.wordpress.com
View Related articles associated with Oregon Vital Records. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share KRS-One - A Friend & My Philosophy.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment